Friday, October 3, 2014

A little bit of Fall thinspo (And complaining...)

Ugh I asked a friend who lives 2 hours away to come and stay with me for a while to help me get some things under control and I didn't realize how much she would stress me out. She doesn't do anything but use our TV and tell me not to stay outside for too long during the night because she didn't feel I was safe at night here. Then she pushes food at me like crazy. She thinks 140 would be anorexic. What a fucking bitch...
She was bragging about how she had been at 160 pounds and that she knew what it was like to be skinny. *rolls eyes*
Anyways, I am having trouble sleeping during the night and so I haven't weighed in a few days but I know I gained weight. I think I may be over 200. I think it's my highest weight yet. Right now everything is just awful for me. I need to lose it all fast. I don't have much else going for me. I need to at least be able to fit into my winter clothes...
Sigh.
Motivation:











No comments:

Post a Comment