Saturday, September 27, 2014

Inspiration

Staying motivated is the worst thing for me. When I started on this blog, everything was so new, it wasn't hard to continuously find something to inspire myself with. Now it's like I've seen it all. Nothing really hits me anymore. I want to be blown away again but I'm numb to it all. There are some pictures that I like to look at that remind me why I am trying to lose weight.

My goal is too lose a shit load of weight by the end of the year. I just can't go through one more winter, or one more Christmas being overweight. I am cutting back on food, trying to limit binge eating, and waiting until I am hungry to go to bed.

I will post pictures when I get there, I promise. And I WILL get there. Soon.
I can't let myself or my viewers down any longer. I will prove to everyone that it is possible.






1 comment:

  1. Hey.,, we have the same goal *high five you* No? K bye. Lol, just kid see you in my next comment bitch

    ReplyDelete