Sunday, August 24, 2014

Trying To Avoid A Binge

Trying to find something to do to avoid binge eating is impossible.
In theory I could come up with a million things but when it actually comes down to it...
For now I will just sip water and watch House. But I have a feeling it won't last long.

I might go to stay at that old apartment with Old Man and K in the next few weeks. They are going to help me find a dog when I go down to visit. K must still be tens of pounds skinnier than me. I don't know why it gets to me so badly but it does. Even Old Man has lost loads of weight. I can't stand to let everyone see me this way. I'm disgusting.

I feel like I am incapable of losing weight at this point. I've been saying I will lose weight for years. Sometimes I do lose weight, but I always gain it back. It doesn't matter whether I do it in a healthy way or not. It must be self sabotage or something.

Now would be a great time for scientists to come up with a magic pill to make us all skinny...

No comments:

Post a Comment