Monday, August 25, 2014

Hair Color Thoughts

I wonder what I am channeling all of this pain into. I don't even know. I don't cut anymore and haven't probably since last year. That is the longest I have ever gone without coping that way. I don't attempt suicide anymore. I don't take pain killers, or even the anxiety pills my Dr. gave me last year. I've dyed my hair but slowly changed the color over a two month period to make sure it didn't damage as much. No bright colors yet. Maybe I will post a picture of it when I am finished.
I have been thinking about art a lot more lately but haven't done any. I don't write, I don't paint or draw...

I WILL lose weight. Then I can look sexy with the new exotic hair colors.
White with blue streaks. Three different shades of blue. I realized it didn't encompass my dark side enough, so I am thinking of doing the under layers black. But, as of right now, I am only a girl with long yellowy blonde hair. I still have chubby cheeks and chubby everything else. I still can't find a metal I am not allergic to. I will be trying gold, but not until I have more money. That rules out piercings. Don't have money for tattoos either. Being poor takes all the fun out of life. :P

Now if I can just get my hands on some large canvases...

3 comments:

  1. hey, just wanted to say I'm new to blogging and i absolutely <3 yours. You said you haven't done any art lately but to me it sounds like your hair is your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there's actually people here!! It felt like a haunted house sooo, heey what up? Please answer I'm trying to socialize here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, step by step Hun . First you lose weight then you find a job and then SHOPPING!! Hell yes woot woot!! (I love clothes more than ppl btw) and then you can get piercings and color your hair (please don't go crazy on tattoos, especially color tattoos *no offense if anyone here did* hum yeah)

    ReplyDelete