Sunday, November 10, 2013

Model Diet

I ran into a video and some articles mentioning Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima's diet for before the show and I wanted to share it on here. I would like to try it myself but I can't do any dieting here in the dorm because the more liquids I drink the more I have to pee and I already pee every other hour or so when I drink half the recommended amount. It sucks. This wouldn't be such a problem but I'm not supposed to be living here, and eventually someone is going to notice me if I end up having to go pee every night, all night, every other hour. But I found out I might get to move in to the apartment earlier than planned. Maybe around the 15th like I originally thought. Then our bedroom will have it's own bathroom and I won't have to worry about stuff like that. I'm still considering doing this plan anyways though... It might be worth the risk.
Anyways, it goes something like this.
She drinks a gallon of water a day. Nine days before the show she stops eating solids and sticks to protein shakes only. Then two days before the show she stops drinking the full gallon and starts drinking normally. Twelve hours until the show and she stops drinking entirely. Sounds amazing right?
It might be a good way to approach a special day and try to lose a lot of weight fast. I do not recommend drinking so much water however. I think she also works out for at least two hours a day. I like the all liquids diet though. I have found that part to be extremely effective from past experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment