Monday, July 1, 2013

Adriana Lima

So, I was on YouTube watching the different years of Victoria Secret fashion shows, and one model in particular stood out to me. Adriana Lima.
I looked up her statistics and here they are.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 123 lbs.
measurements: 34-24-35
Dress size: US size 4
Bra size: 34B
BMI: 17.6 (underweight)

I would have to be about 105 pounds to reach that bmi, and the reason the weight difference would have to be so different is because I am several inches shorter than her. I also saw differences between resources. Some sites say she is 112, some say she is 120. Either way, she is skinny an beautiful.

What really amazes me is that she is married and has two daughters and was still able to look that way after two kids. She also did a fashion show about seven weeks after having one of her daughters. Then I am amazed at how she was able to stay so tiny and still get pregnant, and then have a full term healthy pregnancy with no side affects to the baby. It gives me some hope that I won't end up 200+ pounds permanently, if I ever decide it's time to have children.


No comments:

Post a Comment