Saturday, June 29, 2013

So, I messaged at least four friends that I hadn't talked to in a while. I might hang out with some of them on Tuesday. I am so proud of myself for being more sociable. It will be easier to lose weight with more to do anyways.
Lately I have been letting myself revolve around my bf but being clingy isn't going to make him stay and I know that's one of the big reasons I drove my ex away. I don't want to repeat past mistakes. So yesterday morning I took my anxiety meds (take as needed, not a big deal) and they helped me sleep all day and I woke up around when my bf gets off work, but I didn't even message him. I didn't really think about it much either. I messaged a friend from across the states who I haven't talked to in several months, and then my bf messaged me on his own. It's such a small accomplishment but it felt so good to know that he was thinking of me anyways. He might even come see me today. I don't know.
So the hot water heater probably won't get fixed until at the earliest, Monday. I felt so sick and disgusting that I went and took a cold bath. It was so cold! I figured it would be like trying to get used to the water when one first gets in the pool but oh my...! Then I got cold water in my ears and I have been dizzy and nauseous since. But I am clean. It feels soooooo good to be clean.
On a different note, I am trying to eat smaller amounts. I can usually keep it under 1000 calories but I would like to get it closer to 500-700 every day. Preferably, I would like to consume 500 or less a day, but we'll see.
So far today, I have had 690 calories. Not great, but not terrible either. I have been up since last night but I don't know when I am going to bed. I might wait until after seeing my bf to go to sleep, so I might allow myself another low calorie snack to keep myself going.
I've been having whole wheat pita bread lately. It's 200 calories and looks like more food than two pieces of bread. It seems more filling that way. I like to add a little salsa which is extremely low calorie, and then drink some diet soda.
I will be tiny again. It's only a matter of time. I am determined!

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) you definitely will be tiny again! It's always great when they text you on they're own accord.. :) good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete