Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

How can you eat knowing that what is inside you
can grow into something so beautiful and delicate,
and all you have to do is say no right now?


I want nothing more than to feel empty and pure.

Every day that I succeed, I get one day closer to my goal.

If you really want  something you will find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse. -Jim Rohn

"Never give up on a dream, just because
of the time it will take to accomplish it.
The time will pass anyways."
                                -Earl Nightingale
Before you are two choices. You can eat,
and pay the consequences, or you can not eat,
and feel that you are accomplishing something
by sacrificing pleasure for something 
ultimately more rewarding.

A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.

"Quod me nutrit, me destruit." What nourishes me, also destroys me.

Every time you say "no thank you"
To food, you say "yes please" to thin.

It is as simple as not eating. You eat one day, you gain a pound. You eat none or very little for a day and you lose a pound. Many days of not eating can just simply add up to rapid weight loss. Several days of keeping this up and you shrink away into nothing. It is as simple as choosing not to be fat anymore, and becoming skinny.
Keep a notebook and write down your weight for the day, weighing before your first meal. Drink lots of water, eat little food, and watch your inner beauty emerge. Write down what you eat, littler than a thousand calories is preferable, half of that and you are on your way. Keep pictures of what you will become around you, or tuck it into that notebook. Remind yourself how easy it is. Don't think about anything being hard and it won't be.
If you can't do it, then you are not made for it. Work hard, or give up. But once you have decided to give up, you cannot whine, and you cannot go back. You go forth with all of your effort, or with none of it. No wanna- be's here.

Eat to live, don't live to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear!

    Your quotes are such beautiful reminders to us to focus on our important goals. My favorite one is the very last one. 'Eat to live, don't live to eat.'.
    In general your quotes remind me of the feeling I have when I finally aim for what I've worked hard for. It's an intense feeling I should be ashamed of not being able to feel often...
    Before my next meal I will read this again and ask my self. "Do I need this right now?!"

    Much love, Claudelle

    ReplyDelete