Saturday, May 4, 2013

Wow. So I planned to lose five pounds in five days and be at 150 by Sunday. It is Saturday and I have lost seven pounds since I made that goal, and still have one day left.
I am 148.1 pounds!
How does it feel to be under 150 again? I would expect to be more excited but I am not. I might get excited when I start seeing those 130's on the scale again.
I still can't believe I lost 7 pounds. And by that I mean, I really don't believe it. I am wracking my brain trying to come up with any reason that I could have calculated that wrong... x.x

My face is starting to slim out just a tiny bit and so I can look in the mirror and at least like one thing about myself- until the feeling dies down and I pinch at my cheeks and realize they are still too round...

Oh well. I am going to lose it all soon enough.

Chin up everybody!

3 comments:

  1. That's great, congrats! :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ Congratulations! ♥
    I am so proud of you that you made what you achieved your goal withing just one week! I wish I had that will power...
    Keep it up, Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is incredible :) Well done, Sweetie!! If you keep going at this rate it won't be long at all until you're in the 130's!
    Congratulations :D
    Emily xxx
    http://makingthosethindreamsareality.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete