Thursday, May 16, 2013

So... I started my new medication yesterday and then I got really sick. I was tossing and turning all night and then all of a sudden the nausea grew unbearable. I went upstairs to the bathroom and stuff I had eaten 12 hours before came up- everything I ate yesterday in two goes. How disturbing really. As of yet, I don't know if it was because of the medication, but I find it awfully suspicious that I started the med and got really sick in the same day. Coincidence? I'm still not sure...
All I have had today is some mashed potatoes. I wonder if it had dairy in it...
My bf's mom made it yesterday out of actual potatoes, not just the mix so I'm not sure about that either.
I already took my new meds today, about two hours ago, maybe less. I wonder if I will get sick.

I am actually quite happy that I threw it all up. I was panicking last night about how much I had eaten. I have no idea how much I weigh now. All I know is that I am suddenly freezing again. I think if I were to get sick again, I would be excited in a way that something interesting has happened- new medication allergy?- And then for the most part I would be unhappy. I have 3 months of the stuff and I have limited options for my bipolar disorder. Also, I don't really want to go to the doctor's until I have to. I am just not sure how to go about that... But I don't know anything yet so this is all just unnecessary thoughts.

It will be another two hours until my bf will get back and I have found myself to be increasingly bored lately. Two hours is going to feel like forever, but the few hours I will get with my bf before he has to sleep will not be enough.

I should mention that I feel really nauseous again. Maybe I should eat something after all... Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I have always been told, when you have medication you should have some food with it, or it can make you sick. That's what Advil does to me, if I have it on an empty stomach I throw up within 2 hours of taking it.
    SO, it very well could have been that.

    ReplyDelete