Sunday, May 26, 2013

I didn't get a chance to weigh myself but I got my measuring tape back and I figured I would update my measurements. I am probably about 158 pounds right now.
Chest 34
Waist 29
Thigh 23
Hips 39
Neck 12 1/2
Wrist 7
Ankle 9

Here is what they used to be at my lowest weight of 139.
Chest 35
Waist 29
Thigh 22
Hips 38
Neck 13

So in other words, since I have gained about 20 pounds my measurements have changed like this:
Chest -1
Waist 0
Thigh +1
Hips +1
Neck -1/2

I feel like I am going insane now. Basically nothing has changed... x.x
I have gained twenty pounds. Could it have ALL been muscle and water???
I don't think one inch difference either way is that much difference at all. So why do I feel so fat?
The scale must be off or must have been off.
I'm not really sure where to go from there. Water weight makes more sense but still I don't think it is...
I guess I will just have to work harder.
I might buy myself a new scale soon. That would make me feel so much better.
Hopefully when I wake up in the morning I can weigh less than 157.5 pounds on the scale. That would mean some loss at least. Well then, I am going to bed. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment