Saturday, April 20, 2013

Today I had one and a half sloppy joe type sandwiches, several cookies, ice cream and then two grilled cheese sandwich. I guess it could be worse. I would feel worse but I am at my parents' house, and there is an exercise bike down here. I burned 200 calories earlier and have felt hungry for two long periods today. Hopefully I can reach that again before going to bed. I need to feel empty before sleeping. I think I actually already feel empty, but I want to burn lots of calories anyways.
I haven't been this thrilled to exercise in a long time. The exercise bike can burn off so many calories, much faster than walking. I need to be skinny. Screw being 120 pounds, that was only ever my first major goal anyways. I want to be under 100. I know that is ridiculous to everyone else, but I don't really care anymore. I'm not doing this for them. I am doing it for me.
First I have to get down into the 140's though. I may be already but I don't know how this scale measures up to the other two. All I know is that my stomach protrudes and I want it gone. That is my first order of business. I want to be able to go to the thrift store and get a summer wardrobe in a small size. Where I am now is just not acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment