Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I just decided I want to do a fast. I haven't done a fast in what feels like forever. I can't go on like this.
It is Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 and 2 in the morning. I want it to last forever but we'll make it a 24 hour fast to start with. I would prefer a 2 or 3 day fast but I am not sure how things will go.
I am vaguely about 150 pounds. I feel disgusting. I was starting to like my body back when I was about 130 pounds. That was a few months ago if that.

I wish life were easier. I have no place to go. I don't want to live with my bf in his parent's basement. There are no other options. I don't see myself moving anywhere for at least another year if not more like two or three years. It just won't happen. I am not in control of my life. I have no say in what will happen. I have no way to earn income. I have to rely on others. This is the pain that is hell.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that you're up, but you know what they say. "What goes up must come down." I'm sure you can bring your weight back down to where you want it to be, in the meantime don't be so hard on yourself. weightloss is tough, maintaing weight loss is even more tough

    ReplyDelete