Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I didn't end up going for a walk the night I wrote that last post. I went searching for some warm tights to put under my jeans and couldn't find any. I did however, go for a walk the night before last. I woke up in the afternoon, yesterday, and have not gone to bed yet. I never found my black tights, but I know they are there somewhere. I just layered up on some ugly clothes but it was the middle of the night or past so it's not like anyone would see me. I was outside for maybe fifteen minutes and I fell and hit my tailbone on the ice and tried to catch myself with my elbow. So my arm is still sore from that a bit. It was a nasty fall. I couldn't move for a full minute I think, just from the shock of the pain.

But I was out walking for I would say... at least an hour. I even found a soccer ball in the park and took it home with me after kicking it around on top of the snow for a little while. I did okay on eating and the next morning when I weighed myself, when I woke up yesterday I think, I weighed 139.4 pounds. That is definite progress. I just have to keep it up.

I want to be down three pounds- that means under 137 about- by the time I get to see D on Thursday.
I was able to throw the binge eating, finally, and I am back on track. I have gained control and it feels okay, but not amazing. I did eat too much today but that's what I always say. I ate a whole ton less than I was eating before, and I don't think I did any damage, especially since I refuse to go to bed until my stomach decides it is hungry. I may only lose one pound but even that is progress.

I wanted to tell all of you that i started a new website. It has a different kind of blog on it and it is still in it's early stages so there isn't a lot of material, but it will grow with time. If you want to check it out, here is a link:
https://sites.google.com/site/annietrexednos/

I would love it if anyone would like to check it out and if you like it, please leave a comment. :)
Later, ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your site and I really like it. :) But it says I have no comment permissions. Or did you mean here?

    If you meant here, keep it up, and I will visit regularly.

    ~Scarlett

    ReplyDelete