Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 1 (entry 4)

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

8:50 PM

I watched a few episodes of the big bang theory with D and I was here at the apartment so of course K had to join in too and now she is obsessively watching every last episode of the show in her room. How annoying. It feels like she is ruining yet another thing that I love for me.

I woke up an hour or so ago. Haven't eaten anything but I'm getting soup now. It's more calories than I thought. 110 per serving, 2.5 servings. That equals out to about 275 calories plus it's made with lactose free milk. 500 Cal's tops.

I woke up at 140.1 lbs. I will be less tomorrow.

D, my bf texted me earlier. I haven't really responded. The more I can distance from him the easier it will make it for me to withdraw and not eat.

One of my danios died while I was sleeping. It's one of my fish just so you all know. I now have one neon tetra, two danios, two gouramis, and dog who is a six+ inch plecostumus who is outgrowing her tank and basically indestructible at this point. I hope the sick gourami doesn't die...

Taking my meds with diet vanilla coke. Will check back later hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment