Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 2 (entry 1)

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

11:13 AM

My bf just left for work after running me by my parents' house to pick up some packages I ordered online last week. I am excited but also nervous because what I ordered was two computer games that I used to play with my family as a kid, but back then they ran on older operating systems so I have to find a way to get it to work on my newer lap top. I hope I can get them to work...

By the way, the two games are:
101 Dalmatians: Escape From DeVil Manor
102 Dalmatians: Puppies To The Rescue

I had a large waffle with strawberries and butter and syrup which is making me panic. I haven't had a waffle in months though, if not longer. I just couldn't resist. However when I took a shower earlier, hours after eating the waffle, the scale said I was about 139.4 lbs.

I also had tortilla chips and some small candies. I feel guilty and I won't explain why I did, because there isn't really a good explanation- or a good excuse- but I did have them.

However, it looks like I will be up all day which means that I am staying awake for longer than the usual and so I can count in the calories for about two days worth. It's like, people need to eat every so many hours whether they sleep or not, so I am actually making good progress. I really hope I can go to sleep hungry again like last night.

I am hanging out with the bf after he gets off work around 3 pm. We are going to look for some really thick warm tights for me because my jeans are ridiculously thin and you can't really layer jeans and still look sane. Then maybe I can wear a skirt and feel pretty and cute, and yet still be able to keep warm.

We'll see how things go.

1 comment:

  1. I love tights. I wear them all the time. I hope you find some nice ones!
    Love,
    ~Scarlett

    ReplyDelete