Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 1 (entry 3)

Tuesday, January 8, 2013


9:43 AM

I am going to bed. I am getting too tired and starting to crave and justify food in my head.

I haven't eaten anything since the last two entries though and I am going to bed hungry.

It feels really nice and since most foods make me feel sick, I am actually feeling a bit healthier. The hungry and dehydration sickness hasn't set in yet so it's a middle ground between the two.

My hunger and dehydration sick feelings are like extreme nausea mixed with a really bad balance.

Sometimes I have mini blackouts where I can still move and I am conscious but my vision goes black, and sometimes I have big blackouts that take me to the floor and all I have is some conscious state with no control of my body. It's a weird nausea that feels like everything is spinning and feels burning up and yet frozen at the same time.

Anyways. Let's see what I weigh in the morning.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment