Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 1 (entry 2)

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

8:35 AM

I am doing well. I haven't eaten anything since my last post. I am starting to feel hungry and I don't drink much water because this place is disgusting and finding a clean glass and then convincing myself it really is clean? Practically impossible. Clean up you say? I have no supplies and I'm broke and we are talking about dog piss and crap and black mold. I would get a water bottle but I could go in circles forever with excuses of why I don't.

I usually start to get very sick when I go too long without food but as long as I don't have to get up for anything, I should be alright. It should at least be bearable then. I am going to try and go as long as I can without food. I am also very tired. I know I have been awake too long, I just don't know exactly how long. I'll stay up until I am tempted by food or I get too tired whichever comes first. Or last. Either way...

When I wake up I will try and keep it around 500 Max, but 300 is acceptable. If I am able to find something to take my a ADHD Med down with then I might be able to keep my calories lower than that because it suppresses my appetite but I don't know.

If I have to have lunch and/or dinner too, they must each be less calories than the last meal. Example: 500 breakfast, 300 lunch, 100 dinner. I find that if I eat the most after waking up, I diligently try to work it off and feel hungry again for the rest of the day, and then I have more nights where I go to bed hungry and empty. But if I starve all day, something in me snaps and I binge later on. Sleep can burn off extra calories when I am hungry and in the morning I often weigh less than the day before. But when I eat before bed, the calories burned while I am sleeping are just burned from what I ate.

Anyways that's my plan for the day.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment