Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 1 (entry 1)

I was going to start a new blog but I hate leaving this one behind so I am just going to sort of...
I'll put it like this. Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
So I am going to copy paste over the posts and go from there.
I used to write journal entries in a notebook like this. It really helps to keep me focused and helps me to stay on track.


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

6:03 AM

I know it already says the above information when I publish, but I put that in for me. It's so I know where I am and where I'm at.

I am going to start anew here. This blog will consist of smaller posts where I check in more often. I will use this to check in as often as every hour or more, sometimes less, in order to distract myself, keep myself in check, and in order to constantly remind myself of my ultimate goal.

I probably won't see my boyfriend until Friday and so I should be able to lose some weight before then.
I have been binge eating like crazy so I must weigh a ton. I was in the high 130's last time I weighed myself but I must be in the 140's right now at least.

My goal is 120. That is only my current goal. I may choose to reach farther once I have achieved that.
Anything and everything that keeps me from moving towards that goal needs to end now.

Starting now I will do my best to keep myself in check.

I will not eat this hour. I will not eat this hour. I will not eat this hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment