Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I didn't even realize it until I woke up today but I haven't eaten in 29 hours. But I did eat something after waking up. I weighed myself too. I have hit an all new low weight at 141.3 pounds.
I slept all day, which means I am going to have a hard time going to sleep tonight and I work tomorrow. Me and D both had today off but even if he had wanted to do something, he never texted or messaged me. Never called, never emailed to get a hold of me. I wonder why.
Oh. Looks like he was in the process of writing me an email when I just texted. He was getting worried. Pfft.
Why does it have to be me trying to talk to him? Why does he need to wait for me in order to be able to communicate? I hate when people do that.
And he's hanging out with someone else today apparently. Oh well.
I have lost two pounds since yesterday.
I hope I don't eat too much more today because if I do I may not lose anything or I will gain, which would make me super depressed seeing how close I am to getting into the 130's.
I have 21 pounds to go to reach my goal by new years. Also, to reach my goal by new years from today's weight, I would need to lose 1 pound every 4.2 days. Yesterday it was every 3.6 days so I am raising my chances for success every time I lose more than one pound in four days. I hope that makes sense.
Thanks for the love and the comments.
Thanks Lovely Bones for the comments.

2 comments:

  1. WOW how do you lose two pound over night.. I wish I could do the same.. you are doing well, guys are silly alot of the time my bf does the exact same... I am used to always calling/texting first. Perhaps maybe not text him and then he might get worried and start texting you? or maybe tell him?

    Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so impressive. 21 lbs by New Year is definitely achievable.
    Good luck.
    I hate it when people wait for you to make the effort but will never text first themselves. I'm so insecure so if people don't text me first I generally won't meet them.
    You should tell him how you feel. I once told someone that and they were really understanding and made an effort to message first in future.
    Take care sweetie.

    ReplyDelete