Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So, I am 5 foot 6 inches now I think. That's what the nurse said but she used her hand to level the top of my head against the measuring thing, so I can never be too sure. I think I am at least an inch taller though. I have noticed because K says I seem taller and I don't remember being this much taller than her.
At 5' 6" and 146 pounds at last weight in, my BMI would be 23.6
Now remember-

Underweight=    18.5 and below
Normal weight= 18.5- 24.9
Overweight=      25- 29.9
Obese=             30 and greater

Here is a link to a BMI calculator for you guys in case you don't know how to calculate it yourself. I can't remember at present the formula but I wrote it down in a notebook last year I think, and besides, it isn't an easy formula to calculate. I used a calculator once and charted every single pound down to 96 pounds from 200, listing the BMI and outlining the areas where I slipped into a new category. It was very neat... As In organized looking I mean. Here's the link:
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

The weight I became normal weight at-
154 pounds. So all along I was within normal range. Comforting, but at the same time, I didn't feel normal weight.

The weight I become underweight at-
114.5 pounds. That is actually reassuring. It means I can hit my goal weight for January first 2013, New Years Day, without looking underweight hopefully. I mean, they can complain about me losing weight, but as long as I am within a normal range, I have control I hope. I just hope no one who loves me freaks out too much... I mean, my little sister, whom I absolutely adore, told me she believes I can get to 120 by then. She doesn't think it is unrealistic. Her goal is more like 150 and I support her fully. She considers me her best, and most of the time, only friend.
Which reminds me... Check out my next post. I am doing all of this thinking in sections, so as not to bore the hell outta anyone. I have a hard time following long posts, but maybe too many is hard to follow too? Oh well. This blog is more for me than anyone else. It's like therapy to me, but I would be so sad if no one commented or followed... I am sharing a diary with everyone basically...
Enough rambling. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment