Monday, September 3, 2012

Okay so last night was weird but I am not in a mood to talk about it. The only thing I want to bring up is that this guy will never be a potential boyfriend because of a few very unappealing things he does, and I'm not interested at all. But he is determined to help me out so if he comes through for me, it would benefit me greatly to be his friend.
That said, last night I had a bag of chips. I can't remember whether it was 300 or 400 calories, but that's moot since I lost again. I think it was 300... But that is the only thing I ate.
I must say it is so hard to swallow my new med. It's too big. I have a hard time swallowing the tiny blue birth control ones without gagging as it is. I was thinking about eating a little something to make it go down better but felt that it would set off my chemicals and make me want to eat all day. I was going to go to my parent's house to do some laundry and I am going to call to ask if I still can, but my dad called earlier when I was sleeping in and I was just anxious as hell so I said never mind. I am not sure if I will be able to eat normally if I go there. Normally as in not eat all day. In fact, I am pretty sure if I went over to my parent's house I would eat whatever, and I am on a nice streak of weight loss so I don't want to screw it up.
Okay I'll stop stalling. Today I am 146.1 pounds. I would say that is an all time low weight. Yay!
What is that? A two pound weight loss again? Wow it is.
So, since the 29th of August, five days ago, when I weighed in after eating at 155.8 pounds, I have lost nearly ten pounds. Ten pounds in five days. I really turned it around, didn't I?
Well, now I will recalculate my progress for new years.
119 days until new years now.
26 pounds to lose.
119 divided by 26 is 4.577 about.
That means, in order to lose weight steadily until I reach my goal, I would have to lose one pound every four and a half days. I really changed that one. I am impressed by myself. Really I am.
My food card hasn't been refilled yet though. I am worried that I will push my calorie limit, even with just $7 a day. The weird thing is though, I went over to the gas station last night and got chips, but what I really wanted was one of the sandwiches there. And soda. I left and realized I should have gotten myself some kind of drink, even if it was more water based so that I could get better hydrated. Oh well. I just find it interesting that so many days without sweets like chocolate, and they don't have any appeal to me anymore. I mean, if I at something like that I would probably enjoy it, but looking through the isles trying to find something appetizing, I only want to eat healthier foods. I want a vegetable sandwich... With mushrooms, pickles, onions, green pepper, lettuce, and I love tomatoes...
Vegetables are a good amount of money so I could easily go low calorie if I decide to get some of that. But the vegetables are at the store that takes about half an hour or more to walk to and the same back. And I would need to get a loaf of bread then, and bread is a binge food for me. Also, I probably shouldn't have bread because if I am gluten intolerant, they could seriously affect my mood and my stomach would hurt a lot.
Hm. Oh well. I know I can use some self control.
Last night I am pretty sure those chips were gluten free... actually no. I should check next time I go over there. I thought they were one of the more healthy organic brands or something. I will check that too. I need to be eating healthier foods... And I am thinking that meat is so many calories I may just choose to stay away from it unless it is the flavoring in something that I can figure out the calories of. That would be safe.
Anyways, I've been rambling again...
I need to go flavor some water and cool it in the fridge for a while. I chugged the water I had last night which hurt my stomach. Oops. But it is a lot more pleasant to drink when it is flavored and cool.
Ganbatte!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - WELL DONE ON SO MUCH WEIGHT LOSS! So jealous of you right now! You have lost so much in such a short space of time! I am literally in awe... I wish I could do the same but it is not happening.. Oh well *must try harder and do more execise!* And hmm.. why dont you just eat the veggies without bread.. My aunty lost 10 pounds just by giving up bread with gluten in it, she makes her own gluten free bread now and even still just giving up the processed gluten filled crap she has just lost so much weight! So I recommend it highly..
    <3 I may try to give up choc and sweets seeing as you have been so successful with it.. <3 Thank you for being such an inspiration! <3 x

    ReplyDelete