Sunday, September 2, 2012

My enthusiasm has gone down, everyone is asleep so I have no one to talk to online, and H and his dad have gone to the store and it feels like they have been gone an awfully long time. K is still at her mom's.
I am super dehydrated too. I think that's what it is anyways. 64 degrees outside and the window is open and the fan blowing through it and I am overheating. And my head hurts, I am dizzy, nauseous... But then again... All I have had today is a coffee that the old man wanted to get me. Saw two friends today. Talked a lot...
My excitement has calmed down enough that I am worried. Not depressed, but worried. It suddenly feels a little alone but not quite lonely. I am trying to force down some water. Sip here, sip there.
My card gets filled today or tomorrow... I have to work again today. Keep in mind, today is the second now.
I am worried with all this enthusiasm and good spirits, something super awful is going to happen...
Oh well.
Love you all!
I have faith in you!
Let's try our hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment