Monday, September 3, 2012

It's a few hours until bed time and I am considering just not eating for the day because I really don't want to, but if I don't eat anything today my metabolism will screw me over when someone forces me to eat or I decide to eat a little something in the future. I mean, I can't survive without food. Eventually I would die. But there has to be a balance where I can still have an okay metabolism to lose weight daily but still survive. I will try and find something small in calories...
Hopefully if I get out of control and eat too much, it won't be enough to make me maintain, or worse, gain, by morning.
I am afraid at this point, even 400-600 calories could make me gain. It's happened before. I do need to eat something.
Sigh. All I have had today is water. I will update on what happens later on.
Maybe I should consider maintaining and then introducing food back so that my metabolism will come back and I will be able to lose well again, from the point that I am at.
I am somewhat proud of myself though. I have proved to myself that I am good enough and that I can succeed. I don't need to prove anything to anyone but myself, and then anyone who is concerned one way or another can either fall in step behind, beside, or away from me. That's how life works anyways. You can't make everyone like you although it would be nice.
I think I may actually be wearing a pair of size 10's that I was uncomfortable in before...
I think I have a smaller size of jeans in my drawer. I am going to try that on soon.
Work did not go well but I need to keep my enthusiasm about me...
Gambatte! (Go for it! Try your best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment