Saturday, September 1, 2012

I am so enthusiastic about life right now, but at the back of my mind I am terrified that something bad is going to happen...
Work was... Idk. I won't say I am not afraid of being fired but...
I weighed in at under 150 today. I can't remember the number but eh. Tomorrow will be lower again, I just know it!
Here is some of my enthusiasm for all of you. I have a lot right now so I am hoping I can share a little bit of it.
Eh the coffee was probably dairy... Oops, tummy ache lol.
I work again tomorrow. I will try my best!
First day of my new med for ADHD. I think it may be helping a little but after a friend showing up at work and saying hi, for some reason my mood raised a lot. I think I love working, as long as I don't make too many mistakes and make trouble. I may have grown another inch which changes the BMI's but oh well. :)
Ah lol I am talking to tooooo many people at once but I just want to talk to everyone today!!!
Worried though. Idk why...
Anyways. Lost my train of thought. Maybe I will post again later if I find I have forgotten something...
I need to comment but I am soooo busy ahhhh. Promise to get around to it. Really.

1 comment:

  1. Wahay! below 150 - woop woop!! <3 Love you :) glad you got into the swing of things at work and glad you are feeling enthused! Its a good way to be <3 x

    ReplyDelete