Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thinspo quotes for everyone. I feel like I really need these right now. They are in picture form because I nod off when reading same font lists so I figured I was livening it up enough for everyone to get it into their heads for even a moment... I helping! : D





This one is a great way to put it-



















I'm not much of an outgoing person but I feel like screaming at all of you, "How stupid are you??? Come under my umbrella, stand on my island. Together, we can be perfect... Ana wants me to tell you what you are missing out on, but why don't you come and see instead?"
"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND STOP CRYING LIKE A BABY!"
Then softer, "You ate something, didn't you?"

2 comments:

  1. Every single one of those quotes made me think so much.
    I need this. I need to be skinny.
    I won't be happy until I'm there, so I need to get my head together and actually work for it.
    I know I can physically do it, it's just my stupid brain holding me back. Fuck bulimia, I don't need to binge and purge. Restriction works so much better, I need to remember that.
    Thank you for these quotes, it's really what I need right now.

    ReplyDelete