Friday, August 31, 2012

These cramps are so bad that the harder pangs literally take my breath away.
H is complaining about his tooth hurting again. He has no money to get anything done to it so he is trying to find a way to pull it. I pulled my two teeth out with my fingers a few years ago as a kid. He says it would be too painful. LOL.
It's frustrating me and pissing me off. As long as he is sitting there, whining about how much it hurts, and texting all his friends for pity like he always does, I don't want anything to have to do with the dick.
I was actually hoping he wouldn't come back tonight. How uncharacteristic of me is that? Like I went to unlock the door for them and literally felt disappointed when I saw him. Usually when he goes to eat with his brother and ends up staying there I panic when I find out he's not coming back. This time I didn't.
I am slightly entertained though. He said he didn't know if he could pull it with his fingers and I told him I had pulled two with my fingers. He makes a pained noise just trying to imagine it. He asked how I did it and I said I pushed it back and forth until my gums were stretched and all the nerves were broken off. More noises. He then asked me if I had gotten all the roots when I did it that way and I said no. Then I explained how the dentist had had to cut them out with a knife and then gave me stitches. Why is this funny to me? I don't know. Maybe because compared to all of that he seems like a pussy.
I have my hair in a pony tale but a good amount of hair doesn't fit. It's like a giant mass of bangs that goes down to my lips. I am leaving them down at the moment, over one eyes, so that I don't have to look at him.
I hate the pity texting though. Looking at his Facebook page, without ever needing to get on his profile, for the first few years he had it, even before he knew me, his only posts were saying he was sick or injured and he did it a lot. Confirmed baby/hypochondriac.
I have more shifts this week though. I have three shifts. I can't remember which days though so it's a good thing I wrote it down somewhere.
Haven't eaten anything today. He's putting on a cooking show. Fuck.
Well, I will be eating, but because of my hard work all day, I don't think I will eat more than 600 calories in one meal so I am safe-ish.
I mean, it's already night time. I will be going to bed in a few hours and I haven't had more than my flavored water. The entire thing has three packets in it, which equals 30 calories but I am not even halfway through and I mean, 64 oz of water? I am needing that.
All there is to eat right now is ramen, soups and my eggs. Actually I do have that pancake batter... Eh bad idea.
I will be checking in again later before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment