Thursday, August 2, 2012

Posting to stay away from food but it's not working... :/


cereal- 400 (?)
pepperoni pizza lunchable- 300
cheese pizza lunchable- 260
sour punch straws- 210


Total: 1,070 :(
Period started almost a week if not more early. I'm thinking closer to a week and a half actually.. weird...
Cramps in my legs, pain in my knees, cold/flu whichever... headache... sigh. Why am I always so sick in like, five different ways??? Oh well...


Only one more hour until my mom will call and says he's coming. or maybe just an hour and she'll be here. Meanwhile I am going to see what the show skins is all about.

1 comment:

  1. Is that the american version of skins or the english version...cos the english version is AMAZING!! :) xXx

    btw...depending on what cereal you had and how much its prob more like 250calories rather than 400 <3

    xXx

    ReplyDelete