Saturday, August 11, 2012

January 1st is my ultimate goal date sort of. I want to be down to at least 120 by then but I don't know how well that will work...
K is trying to lose weight again. Joy. At least I have more incentive to push myself. I cannot be larger than her. She thought I was in the 140's just by looking. I was in the 150's still. Today I am 150.2 again. I need to go and get my schedule and my paycheck today. Also, I need to go get myself a new phone card. This is the last month of unlimited. My friend decided I would have to start paying for half. $30 for phone card. Same or more for rent. $30 soon to be $45 for a bus pass- all of this monthly. I will not have any money left after all of this... WHAT IS THE POINT???
Somebody offer me my own room and some freedom. Or a job. A nice 40 hour a week job. Please.
Sigh... yeah right.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, same. I've got that deadline to lose at least 30lbs too. I've stuck a sticker with all my goal weights on the book shelf above my bed so it's the first thing I see in the morning and stay motivated.
    Good luck, and I really hope you find a solution to your money problems, that sounds so stressful.

    ReplyDelete