Friday, August 17, 2012

Here is another post for my experiment. This one if for drinks!

Coca Cola Zero








Skinny drinks...?



Powerade Zero



Cascade ice- I love these! They are actually really, really good.



Lifewater. I have also tried these. They have extra vitamins in them that can help with everything. In case you can't see the pictures very well, the first one has antioxidants- vitamin C and E. The second is called lean machine, it has vitamins B, C, and E.



Crystal light. I have tons of these at home. They are little powder packets that you mix into water and they help me stay hydrated. Very tasty and lots of flavors- apparently. Also, let me note, I believe they say 5 calories per serving, each packet is two servings. I just found this out because I hadn't noticed before. Still good though.



Here are some tasty drinks:







I did leave out tea, which is what the one above is. ^
I am not much of a tea drinker but I need to get into it. It is so good for you...
Lemonades. Do I really need to say anything on this one? Just look at that!







And that's if for this one. Hope you enjoy these! I really hope they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment