Friday, August 17, 2012

Here is another post for my experiment. I have gotten some feedback that it is effective so I am adding on. Check out my page at the top of the screen about the experiment if you haven't already. I will be adding links to new posts like this one for food thinspo at the bottom of the experiment page.
I think this one will be about vegetables.

Tomatoes. I am addicted to them lately.





Lettuce. Base ingredient in salads and tasty in lots of foods.





Peppers. I love these. Some peppers are actually more sweet than spicy so there is a pepper for every kind of taste.





A lot of people don't like mushrooms but I find them to have a mellow taste that can mellow out different kinds of foods. I put them in my veggie sandwiches. Probably not technically a vegetable though.





Pickles. Not the prettiest food but if you find them in the right brand they are zero calories. Also a good strong taste in my opinion, which makes them good for adding to less flavorful foods and diverting binges. I personally love them.



Cucumber.



Spinach. Mmm despite the general distaste for this food everywhere, still one of my favorites.





Onion. I love onions!





And that's all for now folks. If I added ALL of my favorite vegetables, this would be a longer post than it already is. Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment