Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Good thing (I think...) H trusted me with his Facebook password so that I could play on his happy pets and happy aquarium game. I earn pearls and credits for him- game currency, and he gets me things. :) It's nice...
Bad thing, H just made me about 100 tater tots and some fries. They are cooking now. I will make sure to share with everyone to get rid of some, and I will eat it with mustard (no calories) and diet soda.
Ten tater tots is about 160 calories though :/
I'm going to go over but if I manage and make sure not to binge, I should be okay for the day... I hope. The scale was acting up this morning and for a moment I thought I was up to 160 pounds. Terrifying!
Then I let it turn itself off and tried again and it said 154.9 or something. Not great but not 160 thank god...
I can do this. I haven't eaten anything but a chicken noodle soup since the post where I decided to eat nothing for the rest of the day and that was yesterday. I will stay strong and I will get skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment