Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another dose of complete honesty here. I need to crack down on that. The more honest I am here, the more I will be ashamed and stop eating so that I don't have to lie about eating.
I had gluten free pancakes this morning. I didn't read the box until afterwards *big mistake* and have consumed over 800 calories. Oops.
Good thing is, that was breakfast. Now I am starting to grow hungry again.
I am scared, and yet excited. The opportunity to succeed is rising and I don't know how I will meet it. Actually, yes I do. I will rise to the challenge and meet it head on. I WILL succeed.
I am watching thinspiration video's on YouTube right now. There are a few I haven't seen before that I am loving a lot right now.
Here, I'll share:



This needs to hit hard girls. If you can't do it, give up and leave. Now.
Getting skinny is hard work. You can't just dream. I have not been hard enough on myself lately and I am sure some of you feel the same. You can't expect to eat and dream and then just get skinny, just like that.
Come on!
Let's work hard!

1 comment:

  1. That was a great video. Thank you for that, it was exactly what I needed to motivate me right now.
    Good luck, I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete