Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thanks to yesterday's binge I gained a pound since yesterday, but it will be gone soon. I have so much strength lately, even with H here I still have it. I know I can lose fast. I have lost twenty pounds since last August. If I can lose twenty more by next year, new year, I would be so happy. I know myself so well now. I know my body too well. The fear of gaining usually keeps me in check. I have never gained more than five pounds at a time so it's really not that big of a deal. I have never gained all of it back before, and I don't think I ever will. This is the first time hitting all these low weights for me. I WILL succeed. It isn't a matter of thinking I might win this war, I know I will win it, one battle at a time.


Thank you all for the comments. I am amazed that my little narrative inspired so much. I just heard a song that made me feel like writing and put whatever was in my head down. I was actually nervous about publishing it. I really should get back into writing but there is not enough inspiration for me to come up with a character or a story line that would suit my cravings enough to go on for very long. Thanks girls!

2 comments:

  1. Venus.. wow.
    20 pounds is 20 pounds - the weight loss doesnt lie! I am so proud and inspired that you have lost and kept off so much weight! i know you can lose another 20b by new years :) so inspirational <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the 20lb weight loss, if you've already done it then I know you can do it again.
    Your writing is so beautiful, you have such a talent. I'm sure you'll find more inspiration soon.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete