Monday, July 23, 2012

I have already eaten today but I think after I check my Facebook I will just go back in the room with a bottle of water and play some Pokemon. I don't love the game but I love to collect and who am I kidding. I love Pokemon! It reminds me of my brother. I miss him. I haven't seen him in two years and we never get to talk anymore... I only have one or two games... wait no I have the old Yellow with pikachu, and gold, not heart gold just gold, and I have pearl but nothing to play that one on, and right now I am playing Ruby because it has all my favorites like gardevoir.

That's gardevoir.^
And who can't love pikachu???



There's pikachu^ The baby form is pretty cute too, pichu \/



Sorry if no one who is reading this likes Pokemon lol, but I do. It's another side hobby, not essential to my life, but still somewhat enjoyable. My entire life isn't about my eating disorder after all. It can't be.



That is skitty^
Roselia \/

Roselia

Ninetails\/



Those are all from ruby version. I'm not an expert by any means. I don't know half the pokemon just the ones I like and play...
Beautifly\/



Rapidash\/



Hope you like these. They are the prettiest and the cutest. I love how they base them off of real animals.

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwww they are soooooooooo cute <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, Nine Tails, Rapidash and Pichu are my all time favourites. Hah! Love these.

    ReplyDelete