Monday, July 2, 2012

I accidentally stepped on H's hurt foot... because I was trying to avoid stepping on his controller.
he cussed loudly, yelled. Now he is acting like he's not angry with me but I am steering clear for a while. At least he didn't spring right to angry texting. His friends would encourage him to press charges for assault and the way he is so easily influenced by his friends...
He might have after I left the room though. I am itching to get my hands on his phone (even though I shouldn't...) but he hasn't left it anywhere for me to read. His dad got him more minutes. The old man is being  irritable. He's been laid off for a week starting today, but I guess he thinks it might be forever. That and he hates the job to begin with. He doesn't seem to understand he isn't young anymore and can't work fast pace jobs...
Hate this place. Job is working alright...
Gained a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment