Sunday, July 1, 2012

Going to bed in a few minutes. I'm scared I won't be able to sleep, which I know is exactly what keeps me up...
I'm stressed out because by day three I should know how to clean the burners but I still don't and I couldn't find any videos on it online.
Scared, nervous, haven't broken down yet and I am not in full panic mode yet. I am trying to teach myself to keep all work feelings inside work hours and relax otherwise. I'm not sure if it's working but I build myself up so much and then get through work without having died so... Besides, there is so much pressure on me that I can't panic, it literally cannot be an option. I think under this pressure perhaps I will hold up. I held up for quite a while doing what I had to around H to avoid the worst. My hands are shaking. They never stop shaking...
I have cramps and I always get those a few days before my period but I don't want to deal with cramps and period while working so I might take some ibuprofen. I took four earlier and I think it worked so here's hoping...
I need more hours. Fingers crossed girls.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Venus, I'm Ruby and I've just started reading your blog. I'll look forward to reading more.

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete