Friday, July 20, 2012

"...and hey you should be proud you could have let everything that you have experienced get you down but you have made the best of the bad situation you were handed and you struggle but are still here and i am proud of you <3
stay strong and dont let people get you down.."



Wow Idk why but this makes me really proud and I feel stronger and more confident all of a sudden and at the same time I want to cry. I REALLY have been through Hell and back, but the thing is, I am still standing here. I survived...
Love you Rayya!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! No dont cry.. you will ruin your make up :\ haha And yes you have. and I am honestly overwhelmed with pride right now.. oh snap you set me off I am crying :\ Ah I am so silly. I am glad you feel stronger and more confident.. Love you x

    ReplyDelete