Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sigh. I just found tags in K's room for $30 and $40 jeans. Size 14.
Whether her mom bought them for her or she came up with the money herself I don't know, but I do know that I wish I had new clothes. I feel really awful for saying this but my mom took me to the thrift store. Even she can't afford new jeans like that. Even here K can find a paradise of things. She always has someone getting her new things or already has very nice things. She has perfumes, several toothbrushes, toothpastes, nail polish, a nail polisher, mouthwash, hand sanitizer- apple scented... She has make ups, she has clothes, she has a giant collection of DVDs, she has two radios. She has hair pins with jewels, bracelets, necklaces- not cheap ones either most of them. She has fancy books that she never reads because she is too slow to read them, she has inks, brushes for painting, paint, craft supplies to make things- but no talent whatsoever... She has a laptop, furniture, a bed. No one else sleeps on the bed but her. The old man, H and I all have to take the floor. She has couches out there in the living room. She has a million computer games for when internet is shut off, hair brushes, hair curlers, hair spray and none of it makes her any prettier. I could go on but I will just make myself feel worse.
I don't even have my own room. I don't have privacy. I can't hang out with friends...

1 comment:

  1. All that stuff doesnt make her a better person. It doesnt make her better or prettier than you.
    You will have even better stuff one day.
    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete