Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The place I applied to emailed me and said to set up an interview and gave me a link. I had to click on one of four times in the next four hours so I took the last so my mom would have time to take me, after asking her first by the way. I am being considerate of her. She just found out a few of her friends from high school died like, twenty years ago and was balling over the phone. :/ Poor mommy <3
My interview is at 3:30 PM. They said they may allow several people at once to sign up for one interview slot and it would be on a 'first come-first serve' basis which scares me. It seems like a lot of hard work to even get the interview. A little scared here...
On the other hand... I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!
Now I just have to manage to not screw up the questions. I have to have confidence and speak maturely and intelligently. Sit straight, no picking at my nails or hair. I will wear make up... have to cover up my scars I am thinking, but how...
If it's too hot a long sleeved jacket will look awkward and I can't have that... makeup doesn't always cover them eh...
I know K will help me :)

3 comments:

  1. Really will she help you? I hope she does.. and wahay! you got an interview! Woop woop <3 GOOD LUCK X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your interview!! :) Wishing you the best of luck! :)

    Long sleeve fitted white shirt and a black skirt or trousers isn't to hot, always looks professional and will cover up anything on your arms :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your interview! Best of luck, I hope you get it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete