Friday, June 22, 2012

Nothing is more terrifying than the fear of being alone and homeless.
How can one overcome that? Knowing that you will have to live without food and water, without shelter. Knowing that you may not even be able to have a back pack full of your own things with you because they will get dirty or wet from the rain. Knowing that all your friends might see you, and pity you, right before going back to their own nice warm houses. Knowing that you might be stuck in that way of life forever. Knowing that you may not have a place to go to the bathroom. Knowing, that on the streets a girl is very likely to get raped. Homelessness is a very vulnerable position. I can't do the homeless shelter, and I can't go to my parents house.
And I created this position for myself. It is no one's fault but my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment