Monday, June 25, 2012

I ended up eating pepperoni pizza last night. H and his dad brought it home and just shoved two pieces at me. I could have refused but the idea of pizza was so good I didn't say anything, even though I was too busy panicking through the whole thing that I tasted nothing. I might as well have been eating ashes.
I didn't gain but I didn't lose either.
I haven't eaten anything yet today but H is here so I know I will. He's been super nice to me all morning except right now I don't exist because he is playing a game- of course- and the reason he's been nice? Because I am acting distant and uncaring. I don't look at him, I don't smile at him, I don't give him the satisfaction of caring for him. It's what he has done to me.
My fish tank filter isn't working. The fish can hardly see their food at the top it's so foggy. Poor fishes. If it doesn't clear up soon, I don't know what I'll do. Fish could get sick easily but I have no money for a new filter. I really love my fishes...

2 comments:

  1. Poor fishies.
    I had a fish once.
    I called it Opal.
    It died :(
    Hope yours dont die..
    Treat boys mean and keep em keen.. it honestly works <3 love ya x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you feel with the whole video game thing. My boyfriend plays video games all the time and when he is on them I don't exist :(! I think it must be a man thing. Recently I've tried playing with him and getting involved as well and that has helped a little. Its hard tho :( defiantly a man thing xXx

    ReplyDelete