Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hey guys, so I did the interview... and I got the job!
I HAVE A JOB!!!
They have short sleeve uniforms to wear so Idk what to do about the scars...
And I am terrified of jinxing it because I may have blurted out "Oh my gosh you have no idea how much i needed this job! Thank you so much! I was at risk for getting homeless again!" After she told me to come do orientation tomorrow... Will that get me fired right off? >.<
I think it is full time because the lady said no one else had interviewed that day and they were short four team members... Wendy's team member is a full time job right? But yeah. I am terrified of messing up before I start working and screw up the entire thing...
I'm not telling any of my friends until I start working... K knows but H will have to find out only if someone else tells him. I blurted it to another friend but he doesn't know any of my other friends...
The second interviewer gave me a really weird look when I said I could easily walk the 3.5 miles up there in the middle of the night if I have to, because it looks like I will be getting a night shift- super Yay. I wanted night shift but didn't realize Wendy's would have one. AND she asked if I would still be able to work if I decided to go to college in the fall. I am set!
Thank you so much all of you for supporting me through this entire struggle. I would appreciate advice and what to do and what not to do's in the fast food department please! I am scared of working but my friend says it's easy. It's my first job!
*Need to breathe* and while I'm at it I should take my medicine for the ear thing...
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <3

3 comments:

  1. OMG I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU I AM LITERALLY BOUNCING UP AND DOWN IN MY SEAT!!!!!!!!!
    I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT, AND NO YOU WONT SCREW IT UP, ALL I KNOW ABOUT ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SMILE AND PLAY NICE TO THE CUSTOMERS - SMILE SMILE SMILE. AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!! <3 LOVE YOU SO MUCH - THE CAPITAL LETTERS ARE EXCITEMENT AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINE DAMMIT !! I LOVE YOU VENUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I knew you would find a job :) I've had lots of different jobs over the years, been working constantly since I was 14, and the most important thing at first is how you look, not even joking. Make sure your hair is up and neat, if you have any facial peircings you should take them out, not too much makeup, or anything like that at first until you get the feel of the place. That's probably the most important thing, and like Rayya said, smile and play nice to the customers. I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations honey :) !! Had my fingers crossed for you! :) xXx

    ReplyDelete