Saturday, May 5, 2012

***Top Ten Calorie Burners***

http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/802753/burn-calories-top-calorieburning-activities-and-exercises


Calories burned per hour* 
Based on a 160-pound person
  1. 986 calories burned: Running at 8mph
  2. 913 calories burned: Rollerblading
  3. 730 calories burned: Tae Kwon Do
  4. 730 calories burned: Jump rope
  5. 657 calories burned: Stair treadmill
  6. 584 calories burned: Jogging at 5mph
  7. 511 calories burned: Backpacking
  8. 511 calories burned: Racquetball
  9. 511 calories burned: Cross-country skiing
  10. 511 calories burned: High-impact aerobics
* Values from the Mayo Clinic Exercise for Weight Loss chart

I could probably do some jump roping... if I had my jump rope from home... which my sisters probably "borrowed"... Well, I can get one at the store for $1. One more thing to add to my list of things to get with my money.
Wait a second- who needs a jump rope to jump rope?! No one says I can't use an imaginary one in the bathroom when everyone is asleep... x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment