Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My stomach is swollen. I lasted so long, and then Dad gave me and K his card, the limit $20 and sent us to the mini mart to find food.
I had nachos- no chili- not extreme amounts of cheese- and a twix and king size snickers. Not too terribly much unless you haven't eaten anything for two days and then you gain a million pounds because the body is desperate for food and turns all your calories to shit- but mostly fat first. I didn't even mean shit as in SHIT. But yeah...
H went over to R's and might be there until Wednesday. He said he was just going on a walk. I guess that is his way of ditching me.
Needless to say I had a huge ass mother fucking panic attack that I don't even have the right to have. He's not mine anymore and he never will be again and I'm living with the ass. What am I going to do...
I actually haven't slept yet.
I do always get emotional when I am tired and I might be PMS-ing but who gives a shit, I feel this way on a regular basis just with less cuss words
I kinda did go to town on the illegal dictionary didn't I?
Someone please shoot me- dart gun or whatever, I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment