Saturday, May 12, 2012

I find that given all chance to rise to the challenge and succeed, I fail. But when I am given almost no chance to succeed I fight to the death until I am the victor. For that reason, I am going to do something a bit weird. I will allow myself to eat today. If I really want to eat something, I will go and eat it. I will drink soda until that moment comes, which it will. I will not say that I can't eat anymore.
The more restrictions I give myself, the more my brain points me in their direction. Until it becomes unimportant I will fail because I will always want what I cannot have. If it is always in my reach, I will have the opportunity to turn food down, without telling myself I just can't have it. I won't want it.
See if you can work out this puzzle that is the human mind.

1 comment:

  1. I think this may work for me too.. I want to allow myself to not want food again, not just order myself around.. lets hope this works! xx

    ReplyDelete