Saturday, May 19, 2012

H and I got in a big fight last night. I just completely broke down and I just sat there in the hallway with nothing to say anymore and I just cried. When he gets irritated with me he starts to tell me everything that is wrong with me, and then justifies himself by saying it's the "truth". After a while he calmed down, I stopped crying. He cornered me on the bed and said he was sorry and hugged me, and then stupidly asked if I felt better. I shook my head no and started crying again. And he says, why not? And I said, because you were mean to me. And he starts trying to reassure me with a voice that sounded like he was going to start crying too. It's like, you hurt me you bastard, it doesn't just go away now that you aren't angry anymore. He told me he really cared about me and that he would do better and treat me better. he said he would tell me what's wrong from now on instead of going around it. He won't. it's all just empty promises...
Empty promises and broken dreams...


At least he is gone all day. I can starve all I want. If he really cares, then when I start to dwindle away he might feel my pain...

1 comment:

  1. Please block him out, dont listen to him the guys a "jerk"/"waste" - dont let him hurt you, you are better than that. I hope you continue 0cals you are an inspiration to me right now. Love you! x

    ReplyDelete