Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm back on the computer and it looks like I have it for the night.
No one is awake to offer me food or make me eat. H went to bed a while ago, pretty much as soon as he got back. He is unaware I have not eaten today.
We are going to the food bank on Wednesday and also the food card gets refilled then, and that's when I will have to worry.
I got myself a cup of coffee with a little bit of hot cocoa in it. I did eat one of the chips in dad's nachos but it wasn't enough to really matter, and I am discounting the calories in the coffee/hot cocoa because not only is it a liquid, but it is probably the only thing I will consume anyways. If I did want to eat something, there is no way I could find anything gluten free in the apartment, and even if there was I would be afraid of waking dad up who sleeps in the living room because K uses his bed.
Things are looking up.
K is on her nightly walk- or one of them. I don't really care though because I am at a good number and heading on down. My metabolism is pretty good right now considering how much I have been eating lately so I should be able to get down to at least 153 without having too much trouble. Maybe then, if I'm not careful my metabolism will hit the brakes on things.
I have passed this goal again but next time I will be passing a whole new goal.
I can't wait to get rid of this muffin top!

No comments:

Post a Comment