Monday, April 30, 2012

I never knew coffee could be so... filling. I drank about half of it and got full and this was hours ago. It's cold but I'm not sure exactly how to warm it up besides the microwave, and I don't want to wake up dad. My stomach just barely started grumbling again but I'm not going to feed it haha.

I finished putting all the music on my mp3 but it has no playlist option or shuffle option which is frustrating. There is supposed to be some way for it to have a playlist if you make it on some place on the computer but I don't know how. And again, no shuffle. I wish my little black one would work again. It only works when it is plugged in to a power source. The battery won't hold energy on it's own anymore...
If I had money I would just get a new one...

1 comment:

  1. You are really motivating me right now thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete