Saturday, April 28, 2012

I am always coming up with new theories and analogies to explain things. I guess I think a lot about these kinds of things...
Call me a philosopher of life.
It helps me to cope better when I can explain things. I love to research things and find out things. I also have a fascination with researching problems I think I have. I checked out books on eating disorders, anorexia, stress and anxiety, depression, and food intolerance.

...I have been crying about no one from my family calling to talk to me, missing my sisters and my mom, and guess who calls?
My dad.
He's all, "Just calling to see how you are doing. How are you?"
Then he says, "I realize you need someone to teach you how to drive." And offers me more driving lessons.
How do I properly hate my dad now?!
...Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment